Green Grass soft chews warning.

Grass saving chewable medications (that are supposed to prevent your dog’s urine from turning grass brown) are poisonous when ingested in huge amounts? (e.g., your dog eats the whole bag)? It contains methionine, which can cause severe neurologic signs! While a few a day aren’t a problem, please keep these out of reach of your pets! Share and spread the word, as most dog owners aren’t aware of this common poison!

Thank you Pet Poison Helpline for this information!

Leave a Reply

You can use these HTML tags

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>