How to file a complaint about jerky treats from the FDA and Pet Poison Helpline!

From the FDA – how to report a complaint about jerky pet treats. They advise all pet owners to submit information through the Safety Reporting Portal with the help of your vet. Read more about the information they’re looking for:

Leave a Reply

You can use these HTML tags

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>